White Trash is still the hot item in fashion – even in trendy LA.
Go for the trashy charms, stay for the not so trashy clothing. White Trash Charms’ jewelry is trashy in the sense that it embraces pop culture references and logos–Playboy, the ’80s, Warhol and skateboarding each get a treatment. This isn’t Tiffany’s and that’s sort of the point. The boutique’s well-informed, globally minded clothing collection is perfect complement to the jewelry. Small labels from Australia, France and the good ole’ US of A, each promote an easygoing, but distinctive style that’s sort of what White Trash Charms is all about in the first place.
1951 Hillhurst Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90027
jewelry, women’s accessories, women’s clothing
The above was found here.
- Mounted patrol rides the trashy trails in the desert hills of L.A. (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- What Screaming Nekkid Hooker? What Trashed Hotel Room? (dlisted.com)
- pandora jewelry-my friend – Dayton, OH (travelpod.com)
- Ava Sambora, 13, is White Trash Beautifull (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- White Trash Couch Surfing. (ridelust.com)
- A Charm Bracelet = A Life Tribute? (prweb.com)
- Gift for Mama: Isabella Grace Jewelry (non-toxickids.net)
- Explained Well Using Unique Thomas Jewellery (entertainment.ezinemark.com)
- More Girls In Costume (girls.gunaxin.com)
- In Marseille, Bipartisan Calls for Strikes to End (nytimes.com)